California Drags 9/23/06

04CHASE

it was a good day for the SS ran a new best and had a good time. Thanks goes out to reynaldo (chpspeacial for the filming) . Black pearl, nice to meet you too, hopefully next time the truck is running up to par so we can give it another go. Thanks to adam(adams2003),Erik (Supersport) ,and Reynaldo (chpspeacial) for coming out, hope to see your guys truck back up and running soon. The weather was better than last time but not great, we had a bad head wind(notice the first vid sucks. it was a 30-40 mph head wind with gusts up to about 50. with out that and some cooler weather i think some better times would have been possible.

Black pearl vs Chase a.k.a radix vs vortech

Chase vs hemi ram with n20

BEST ONE, 12.003 1.61 60 ft, vs a paxton supercharged rcsb hemi

thanks for the commentary erik :devil:

and some just cool vids of stuff that was there

this is my friends 67 camaro with a 350 vs his pops in the srt-8 300

Srt-8 vs 67 camaro

and a fast ass turbo cobalt

Turbo cobalt

and something you dont see everday a lambo was out there and raced a goat

lambo vs gto

CHEVY!!!!! that was awesome.

Boost is about 10-11 lbs. yeah the t trim and 370 will be interesting, im also redoing the exhaust since this setup is pretty restrictive , relocating the iat sensor to the boosted side, making an ice box. motor will probably take a while since im doing the l92 so that will take a mintue to get right.

thanks for the kind words fella, i cant wait to see what some of the fellow so cal SS'ers are going to be running, we should have some fast trucks here in the next season. hopefully i can stay fastest because i know im going to have some hard comp!!

Good #'s Chase.... What did you do differently from the 12.6 you ran to this? If I am remembering correctly, the 12.6 was with your old motor and that Futal cam.... and this is a stock motor/no cam ? So the cam might have been holding you back? And were u running 22's w/ the 12.6, and this time with smaller rims?

Good job dude :thumbs: