Corsa Sport prices

Outsource

www.autopartswarehouse.com

Corsa facotry rep said they are the biggest distributor of Corsa products, bar none. $677 INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!! Had mine in 3 days with ground shipping. I think its even cheaper when you add it to the shopping cart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live Help

2003 Chevy Pick Up Full Size

Exhaust System

Brand: Corsa

Exhaust System, Sport-Single Side Exit With Twin Pro-Series 4.0" Tips, Complete Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent System, Low Interior Resonance, No Welding, Increased Flow Over Stock System, Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty, 50 State Emissions Legal

Free Shipping On Orders Over $50.00

FITS SKU PRICE QTY

4.8/5.3L

Silverado 1500, 1/2 Ton, Extended And Crew Cab, Short Bed, All Without Hitch, Or With Hitch Factory Installed Only

14260 $631.79

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.8/5.3L

Silverado 1500, 1/2 Ton, Standard Cab, Short Bed, All Without Hitch, Or With Hitch Factory Installed Only

14261 $613.16

4.8/5.3L

Silverado 1500, 1/2 Ton, Standard Cab, Long Bed, All Without Hitch, Or With Hitch Factory Installed Only

14263 $613.16

6.0L

Silverado SS, Extended Cab Short Bed

14279 $677.96

I contact Sorsa today just to make sure that the 14279 will work on the 07 SSS. He wasnt sure. I explained to him that the 07 was identical to the 06, unlike the standard 07 Silverado's and Sierra's, which are different.

Does anyone know anything?

I'm ready to order.