Getting nervous...

mwarren

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only comfort i can give you is that....well im 21. soooo......um............................................................

:D

your making a family man :thumbs:

but your also not single... :sick:

:smash: have a good time hope you found the one thats right for you

Getting nervous

getting married Saturday

:confused: What - is there a shotgun involved?! :jester: In all seriousness, what's got you worried? Fear of crowds? Performance anxiety? Inevitable embarrasment when a strange man stands up to object at your wedding? :eek::jester:

It might help to change your perception a bit, do not think of your marriage as an approaching end to be dreaded, but rather as a beginning to the next chapter of your life and the start of a partnership with the one you love.

Mr. P.

No doubt....that is the hardest part :cry:

Getting nervous

getting married Saturday

:confused: What - is there a shotgun involved?! :jester: In all seriousness, what's got you worried? Fear of crowds? Performance anxiety? Inevitable embarrasment when a strange man stands up to object at your wedding? :eek::jester:

It might help to change your perception a bit, do not think of your marriage as an approaching end to be dreaded, but rather as a beginning to the next chapter of your life and the start of a partnership with the one you love.

Mr. P.

Mr. P, you are a wise one. I am truly happy and love her to death. I just hope that it all goes smoothly more then anything.

And hopefully none of the past waitresses are serving at our reception....this could be bad. Just a few past flings working there :smash:

Archived