FS: Gauging interest...Complete Radix Kit

Black2003SS

2003 Silverado SS Intercooled Radix Kit for sale. I bought it used from another member on here and have never installed it. I am going in a different direction with my truck. The kit had 8k miles on it and is in excellent condition. All hardware is included. There is no handheld programmer, so you will need a custom tune. Kit is boxed up and ready to ship. Instruction booklet is also included and in good condition (not like it really matters, instructions are available at magnusons website).

$3,500+shipping.

This is Definetly for sale now. I have found what direction I want to go.

Thanks.

Blower is satin finish. It includes injectors, but I dont recall if it had the pump or not, the guy I bought it from said it was in there, but I dont recall seeing it when I opened it. However, that is all that is missing, if it is. To tell you the truth, I dont even really know what it should look like. I dont think the '03 kit came with the full pump, just a booster pump or something, not sure though. Maybe someone with Radix experience can chime in here.

the 2003 kit is different from any year after that. it will fit the VHO truck, all you need is the fuel pump. use either a wlabro 255 lph in tank pump (get it from magnasun, this normally comes with the 04+ kit) this will also work: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...15&autoview=sku

so that kit WILL bolt on to any 5.3, 6.0. you will need small things at the most; some shop supplies and some hoses maybe. the 2003 doesnt have a returning fuel system, so it just uses a pump booster that goes in the fuel line under the cab... either way its an extra 150 bucks. i can help anyone out with a baseline magnacharger tune

the 2003 kit is different from any year after that. it will fit the VHO truck, all you need is the fuel pump. use either a wlabro 255 lph in tank pump (get it from magnasun, this normally comes with the 04+ kit) this will also work: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...15&autoview=sku

so that kit WILL bolt on to any 5.3, 6.0. you will need small things at the most; some shop supplies and some hoses maybe. the 2003 doesnt have a returning fuel system, so it just uses a pump booster that goes in the fuel line under the cab... either way its an extra 150 bucks. i can help anyone out with a baseline magnacharger tune

That's not exactly correct. The 2003 DOES have a return fuel system, 2004+ do not. To make it work on a 2004+ would require the purchase of a new fuel manifold, which is not a huge cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Per Magnuson, you should expect 120whp gains with a base tune and the stock pulley. If you are completely stock, you will get into the high 13's maybe mid 13's with this kit. Changing the pulley size and adding other things like headers, exhaust, bigger intercooler etc., you could gain alot more.

Zippy has alot of experience with this kit as far as tuning goes, so do others. Zippy is probably the most reasonable for tuning. I would expect to pay anywheres from $200-600 for a good tune. Also, you will want some gauges to monitor what is going on as well as maybe HP tuners software or LS1 Edit. You at least want something that measures rich/lean and/or spark knock.

I'm in Cleveland, OH area.

Archived