showing your truck

does anybody have any information on geting your truck show ready or any tricks to make it look/sound beter

:wtf:

ko sounding better...i guess you could drop some better speakres in...depends on how much money you want to spend....sound deadening at least the doors...should make it sound better....if you want replace your muffler to make it louder. wax your truck....clean the interior. and i guess drop it with some keys and shackles should be easily under a thousand. and maybe pick up a used sub and amp for like 200. there....

does anybody have any information on geting your truck show ready or any tricks to make it look/sound beter

:wtf:

ko sounding better...i guess you could drop some better speakres in...depends on how much money you want to spend....sound deadening at least the doors...should make it sound better....if you want replace your muffler to make it louder. wax your truck....clean the interior. and i guess drop it with some keys and shackles should be easily under a thousand. and maybe pick up a used sub and amp for like 200. there....

yeah i have flowmasters so the mufflers arent the problem but with the subs do they need to be under the seat?

. . .opposed to where?

just sitting on the back seat

lol um yeah i guess put it under the seat that way the truck would look nicer and more thought out. read up on the forums get some ideas and ummmmm think and read a lot before typing :cheers:

Is this guy serious??

:banghead: i think so...

ok im trying to help you i really am....however lets try to keep it a bit more organized dont take up so much space with the one word questions that can be easily answered. secondly use the search function. PLEASE. in there and even in the HOW-to you will find out how to raise your rear seat in under to accomdate larger subwoofers.