Hello from Las Vegas

1 Fast SS

That would be great man!! I live in Henderson. Let me know when you come out, we'll hook up. I live behind Sunset Station at a housing development called Emerald valley off of Stephine and Warm Springs. So let me know.

thanks

Hey, I live in Henderrson also.And Im right around the corner from you. Im behind the Nevada State Bank on Warm Springs. The Spanish Gardens condo complex. I want to hook up with you guys. Drop me a line let me know? [email protected] ......You know Chilly Palmers, or The 19th Hole? :cheers:

Yeah I know the 19th hole. I live behind it. What color is you truck? Maybe I've seen you around. I see a black one and a birch silver one around my house. There is also a red one too that a girl drives. I'm tring to find that person that drives that red truck. They have the most awsome sounding exhuast that I've ever heard. Everytime they would drive by my house, it would shake the windows!!

That's what I want in my truck. Do you know this person?