Hello from Las Vegas

1 Fast SS

Hello, I just joined this website, and wanted to say hi. I'm from Las Vegas and bought my SS a couple of months ago, and damn proud to have one. It has to be the nicest truck I've ever owned! I like everything about it. I plan on doing some mods to it, but not sure when. The first thing I want to do is get an exhuast and a tune. I'm sure I can learn alot from you guys.

welcome to the site. so, is it true? what happens in vegas stays in vegas??

haha

BTW - i just put my tune in last night and seat of the pants it makes a big difference, I have a Volant CAI as well :cheers:

Edited by psher481 (see edit history)

haha

BTW - i just put my tune in last night and seat of the pants it makes a big difference, I have a Volant CAI as well :cheers:

Yes, its true. What ever you do in Vegas stays here. Nobody will ever know what you do here.LOL So, how did you like your tune? I'm thinking about going with a Nelson tune, I heard they are pretty good and get great results. I can't wait to open up the 6.0 power!! It's pretty fast now, but I heard the options are unlimited. I'll post a pic of my ride.

haha

Yes, its true. What ever you do in Vegas stays here. Nobody will ever know what you do here.LOL So, how did you like your tune? I'm thinking about going with a Nelson tune, I heard they are pretty good and get great results. I can't wait to open up the 6.0 power!! It's pretty fast now, but I heard the options are unlimited. I'll post a pic of my ride.

The tune makes a huge difference, I love it. Shifts are firmer, the stock torque management is what kills the power (Im not really sure why) but before just flooring it from a dig with the traction control off the tires would barely chirp, now I can sit there and spin em all day long!! I dont think it makes a huge diff what tune you get just as long as you get it done :cheers::thumbs:

Its great living in Vegas! Some of the beautiful girls are here. I don't have a gambling problem though. I guess when you live a city for along time, you just get use to it. Just like any where else. And yes, I'll be at the Sema show too. Can you believe that I've lived here 16 yrs, and have never been to one?!! It been just this last couple years that I have really gotten into trucks. I've always been into racing jet ski's. but now, I really love my turck.

That would be great man!! I live in Henderson. Let me know when you come out, we'll hook up. I live behind Sunset Station at a housing development called Emerald valley off of Stephine and Warm Springs. So let me know.

thanks