Meguiars plastx

when i seperated my headlights my greasy hands tocuhed the headlight covering certain spots. the result was small silicone residue that appeared to be a film. not noticiable unless you got close to it. i tried everything simple green etc. i eventually just gave up and it didnt bother me. one of my close friends which is now a pro at opening up the lenses and tinting tails had it in his room. as the close friend i swiped it to test it out on the headlights on a whim. while i was handling it he came up and told me that it works wonders. he used it on a friends lexus ES and another Daewoo that had yellowing headlights. well well it remove the headlight film and made my headlights look brand new. it cleans it out and gives a similiar wax type of feel i highlyrecommend it!

http://meguiars.com/?clear-plastic-care/Pl...-Cleaner-Polish

also for people who dont like that deep wet look, the meguiars quick interior detailer just cleasn the surface

on another note i think we should add a special sub forum where reviews of products could be had. either like a how to or like the actual forum broken up into catagories such as apperance, engine and tech mods, tranny mods, and radio and sound...things like that

post-7704-1159733497_thumb.jpg

on another note i think we should add a special sub forum where reviews of products could be had. either like a how to or like the actual forum broken up into catagories such as apperance, engine and tech mods, tranny mods, and radio and sound...things like that

:withstupid: good idea

:withstupid: i second the motion