1969 C-10 SWB value?

Bad Bowtie

I'm thinking about selling my '69 chevy 1/2 ton 4X2 SWB. I'm the third owner (clean title), I added all billet interior peices to the tan interior, a newly re-covered 1993 chevy silverado bench seat with fold out armrest, new dash pad, carpet, matching material headliner, rear welded in roll pan, new 2"-4" coil spring drop, new adjustable pan-hard bar, new 700r4 tranny, rebuilt 3.73 rear diff, old 305 cid engine with 130K (comes with 0.30 over 2-bolt 350 cid that just needs to be reassembled), new dark tinted windows, new 1972 style front grill & chrome bumper, and new front billet grill insert. The truck is all primered for now and needs some body, no rust anywhere. New cab corners and rocker panels installed. 1987 chevy truck factory repainted rally wheels, new 275/60R15 radial tires, and non-a/c truck. I added factory 1972 disc brakes, power brakes, power steering, I updated to 5 lugs at all corners, and I rebalanced a new drive shaft. I rides and runs really well. It's primered red with black SS stripes (kinda cool looking), and it has a new 2nd generation tailgate on the bed. I added a factory am/fm radio to this truck and bought the new dual dash speaker kit, and bought the new style kick panels with the molded speakers. I also added the factory tach and vaccum gauges cluster to this truck. What would it bring dollar wise in TX area?

:confused:

Cool to see some 67-72 around here I have one with the 6.0 and 4l80e it's at wheel to wheel rite now they're installing headers. pics of mine www.myspace.com/eltemblo if it's in good condition you can get a good amount of cash also check out this forum http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/classifieds/ for sale section .

Edited by oscareltemblo (see edit history)

Well I'd love to, but I have this '69. My '04 VHO, a '60 T-bird (i'm def keeping), and a '83 Silverado (also thinking about selling). I just has so much time and money, and not enough to finish them ALL. Like the other day, I had to put new tires on my '69 because they were dry rotting. There was plenty of tread, but the TX sun just eats them up. I had to put another battery in my '83 and it's gonna need tires next!! Again, plenty of tread left. I just think it might be better for someone else to enjoy and work on, rather then letting them go to waste. A friend of mine was interested in my '69, so at least I know it would be in good hands too. I was thinking about $5,000 for the '69 SWB??? :dunno: