Daiblo

Blaker888

Ok I have a 04 VHO it has bassni exhaust, Slp intake and of coarse the daiblo but my tuner has issues my power band at like 80 to 90 is awsome but once I hit 100 BOOM its gone andthen it just seems like it struggles to get past hundred its almost like its sitting there Ive test it twice to see if it would go but im going so fast I run out of room! Ive race my buddies SS and lost because of it and he has a Freakin superchips and thats it! So my ? to u is it a bad tune! or what! :mad:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I have a 04 VHO it has bassni exhaust, Slp intake and of coarse the daiblo but my tuner has issues my power band at like 80 to 90 is awsome but once I hit 100 BOOM its gone andthen it just seems like it struggles to get past hundred its almost like its sitting there Ive test it twice to see if it would go but im going so fast I run out of room! Ive race my buddies SS and lost because of it and he has a Freakin superchips and thats it! So my ? to u is it a bad tune! or what! :mad:

sounds like it hits the speed limiter(what ever you call it). I thought it was set at 109MPH on a stock SS. not sure about the VHO. you can remove this with a superchips so surely your tune can remove it. :dunno:

i beleive the 2wd have a lower speed limiter than the awd ss. i think the awd is like 108 and the 2wd is right around 100, are you able to remove or reset your limiter to a higher speed with the handlheld doo hicky?

The speed limiter on the VHO is set at 98mph So my guess is thats your problem and you can eliminate that with the Diablo tuner.

[/quote

I have already set it for 125 I race my buuddies harley truck same as when I race the SS but I didnt get beat I was ahead and then power loss! what should my rev limiter be set to?

i beleive the 2wd have a lower speed limiter than the awd ss. i think the awd is like 108 and the 2wd is right around 100, are you able to remove or reset your limiter to a higher speed with the handlheld doo hicky?

I'm still stock and hit 107 yesterday. Maybe it went up to 110 on the 07's???

I highly doubt its yer rev limiter...... sounds exactly like the speed limiter though.

I don't have any experience with the hand helds but it could possibly be a bad tune ~100+.

When i started tuning my truck I had alot of KR just over 100. It would pull hard up to that point and just loose power. A little tunning fixed it up.

I highly doubt its yer rev limiter...... sounds exactly like the speed limiter though.

I don't have any experience with the hand helds but it could possibly be a bad tune ~100+.

When i started tuning my truck I had alot of KR just over 100.  It would pull hard up to that point and just loose power.  A little tunning fixed it up.

What is kr and how do I adjust it!

I used a superchips before getting a custom tune and it would let me raise the speed limiter to a crazy high number like 150 MPH or something like that. you should be able to do the same thing. Did it just shut down when you hit 100

Archived