Westers PCM and ....

jhbar

I have about $1000 to spend on the truck and am planning on ordering Westers PCM. I already have the K&N FIPK and Flowmaster Muffler, so what other $400-$500 mod should I do in conjunction with the PCM, for best results?

- Electric Fans

- Granatelli MAF

- Headers

- Other Suggestions

I am planning on ordering this week and believe that I need to tell Westers what mods I have before ordering the PCM. Thanks in advance for the help.

I have about $1000 to spend on the truck and am planning on ordering Westers PCM. I already have the K&N FIPK and Flowmaster Muffler, so what other $400-$500 mod should I do in conjunction with the PCM, for best results?

- Electric Fans

- Granatelli MAF

- Headers

- Other Suggestions

I am planning on ordering this week and believe that I need to tell Westers what mods I have before ordering the PCM. Thanks in advance for the help.

I would scratch the MAF idea totally. I would get long tube headers, although that may take you a little over budget.

Buy the Headers since you have enough money right now, they are one of the most expensive upgrade next to a supercharger…

I purchased headers a few months back and am now waiting for Hypertech to release their new programmer for the SS in January; decisions decisions life is full of them.

Or you could just say screw it and bolt on a 125 shot nitrous system and be done with it… :cool:

:cheers:

A mild performance camshaft will be your best bet. If you have your westers programmed for it (higher shift rpms), it will really wake your truck up.

Granitelli MAF is a waste of Money.

Arizona Speed & Marine headers are the best.

Efans are OK, but are only worth 5 - 10 HP.

Archived