Need new tires

j4nash

have any of you guys run any of these tires on your truck. if so how did you like them?

275/55VR20 Nitto NT 404 Extreme

275/55VR20 Kumho Ecsta STX Perfo

275/55VE20XL Hankook RH06 ST Ven

275/55R20 Pirelli Scorp ATR RWL

275/55R20 Michelin LTX M/S

No I personally Like the Cooper Zeon XST or Discover HT plus loved them when I had them on.

I have heard that the Khumo tires peel up after a while, and will blister on the sidewalls... I have not seen it personally, I like the tires and have had them on other cars

Craig?

The sig, is that the new ride?? Sweet deal if it is man! Where are the details???

I still have the factory tires on with 57200+ miles on them (still have about a 1/16" left before they hit the wear indicator). I just ordered thru a local shope a set of 285/50/20 Yokohama Geolander H/T-S G052's. Price was $635 out the door, installed, mounted and balanced.

I have the Pirelli Scorpion Zero A's and recommend DO NOT buy them. The traction is great, wet weather is great too but two of the tires are defective (broken belts). I'm thinking a set of Nittos next time...

Mr. P.

great guys keep it coming

i think i have my Choices narrowed down to:

also this is the price out the door i was given

275/55VR20 Nitto NT 404 Extreme $757.93

275/55VR20 Kumho Ecsta STX Perfo $668.05

275/55VE20XL Hankook RH06 ST Ven $693.73

275/55R20 Pirelli Scorp ATR RWL

I have these...and am pleased with the performace in rain, dry weather, etc...except they are HEAVY as compared to stock Goodyears.

That's m,y only complaint.

Gas mileage dropped 1mpg after installing them, and it 'feels' like the truck works harder from a stop...as you would expect form heavy wheels or tires.

Just FYI.

- Brian