Need new tires

j4nash

• 1 month later...

wow lots of different tires I run the Bridgestone Dueler H/P D680's I would have never purchased them but they were on the truck when I bought it back and after a few snows I like their all around handling and performance they are much better than the stock goodyears in the whitestuff.... Other than that I have no tires to compare them to.... I am interested in the hanooks though only cause they just started selling them at my work.... Just another one to think about... I have to get new ones soon and ill probably go with the duelers again,

Edited by hyperdrivess (see edit history)

Scorpion ATRs got great customer reviews at TireRack in all weather conditions.

I just got a set of 17" Silverado wheels off of thebay for a winter set. I'm looking

at getting the ATRs for a set of winter tires. Much better overall rating than the

Blizzacks.

I'll also be in the market for summer only stock replacement tires next year, so

keep the suggestions coming.

275/55R20 Michelin LTX M/S

I run these tires, and I find them to work well all year round up here in Canada. Right now its -20C and its been snowing for 5-6 days straight and these tires hook up awesome in the snow and pretty good on ice. The AWD sure helps out the tires also......... I had a 2003-2004 cummins Dodge pull up beside me and he had a 4" lift and maybe some 33"mudders and he wanted to give it a whirl. I smoked him, all he did was sit there and spin, once again you mess with the ss, you lose like the rest...... :lol: