Yo! Posting from italy

Mervz

Italy is a nice country. I spent over 2 years there back in 98-00 and it was a great time for me. I was just north of Venice at a small Air Base called Aviano Air Base. I was there for the Kosovo Air War. The foods great and the women there are perfict. Enjoy. :chevy::flag::chevy:

Italy is a nice country. I spent over 2 years there back in 98-00 and it was a great time for me. I was just north of Venice at a small Air Base called Aviano Air Base. I was there for the Kosovo Air War. The foods great and the women there are perfict. Enjoy.  :chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

I had a friend station at Aviano around 2000-01 or so. She said it was real beautiful there...

I was stationed at the CAOC in Vicenza for quite a while when I was active duty. It was a great time. 3 on 4 off, left lots of time exploring.

Northern Italy is beautiful country. Zane, I hope you get some time to do some sight seeing. :thumbs:

Oh yeah, as I am sure you are already aware, the food is excellent (gained 25lbs while I was stationed there). Have some of the locals take you to some trattoria's...mom & pop restaurants where you will find the best kept secrets in Italian eating.

Edited by Lefty (see edit history)