Where is your IPod mounted?

So I'm about to finally give in a purchase one of the IPod interfaces, but I'm not sure where to put/mount the IPod in the truck. I may decide to go to the nice double-din Alpine unit and do a full system in the future, but for now I'm staying stock. Since I'll probably end up controlling the IPod through the unit itself, instead of through the stock HU, I can't put it in the glovebox. I've seen the little cup-holder mounts, but I'd like to keep my cupholders as I actually use them. And I don't want to just have the IPod bouncing around in the cupholders/tray so....Where do you all have them mounted? Pics?

Thanks!

So I'm about to finally give in a purchase one of the IPod interfaces, but I'm not sure where to put/mount the IPod in the truck. I may decide to go to the nice double-din Alpine unit and do a full system in the future, but for now I'm staying stock. Since I'll probably end up controlling the IPod through the unit itself, instead of through the stock HU, I can't put it in the glovebox. I've seen the little cup-holder mounts, but I'd like to keep my cupholders as I actually use them. And I don't want to just have the IPod bouncing around in the cupholders/tray so....Where do you all have them mounted? Pics?

Thanks!

You should just velcro it to your thigh while you drive. Not bouncing around but convieniantly handy. Im just kidding...........or maybe im not.......at the car washes you can buy these little ipod holder thigs that mount on your air vents and hold things up pretty well

I have mine mounted in my glove compartment, but I have an aftermarket HU. What about beneath the cupholders? That whole thing just pulls up and there is plenty of space there not to mention you can hide it there also?

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)