First run in..

56chevywagon

I'm not sure I'm proud of this, but I just had a run in with a Mercedes CLK 320. It was a short run, maybe a 990ft. run but I slowly pulled on him until I had to lift because of traffic. It must not have been the kids' car, after me, he tried playing with a crotch rocket and of course got smoked there. I don't know about those cars so I don't know if it was even worth posting. I know that they only produce 200 and some hp....so, what do you all think?

• 1 month later...

Finally had my second encounter of someone wanting to race. I'll admit, still nothing to brag about but I couldn't believe how much and how fast I pulled from him. It was an F-150 ex-cab sb. We hit two lights, the first I gave him about a half car length (I didn't know if he wanted to play) and within approx. 100 feet I had already pulled about 3 lengths past him and so I let off at about 80 and he kept his foot in it. So at the next light we were both turning left. I knew that he would pull something stupid in the turn so I let him make the turn (sqealing his tires and slid into my lane), so he had about a 3 car head start, after the turn I hit it and passed him in about a 100 feet again (oh yeah, this was going up hill). Man do I love this truck. :thumbs:

HAVE YOU KILLED A FORD LATELY! :D

Archived