more randoms

Oo p0op oO

was out in the garage today and had my cam figured i'd take a few of my dads harley and my dirt bike since i got my carey hart graphics kit on there. enjoy

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

like the oil leak? :crackup:

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

anyone else got any toys they wanna show? :dunno:

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

since you live in Arizona, do you keep the paddle on most of the time?  How does the 250F do in the sand?

lol AR is Arkansas AZ is Arizona, i live in AR...and i gotta drive about 5 hours to the sand. 250F does great in it. but i always wanted to ride a 450f on the sand never have. :banghead:

hahah I just glimpsed at your location.. sorry I am tired.. lol... Arizona is perfect if you like to ride sand. Not sure whats all up in Arkansas? Probably a lot of dirt trails and shit... So i assume you ride mostly dirt and just havent taken the paddle off yet :) I ride a CR250, and with an 8 paddle it RIPS in the sand. Never tried a 250F in the sand though, probably have to keep it at redline to get it to go anywhere :driving: The 450F in the sand is a MONSTER... My buddies KTM 525SX with no paddle was rippin up Pismo last year !

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

thanks guys my dad loves that thing more than me i think. :confused:

hahah I just glimpsed at your location.. sorry I am tired.. lol...  Arizona is perfect if you like to ride sand.  Not sure whats all up in Arkansas? Probably a lot of dirt trails and shit... So i assume you ride mostly dirt and just havent taken the paddle off yet :)  I ride a CR250, and with an 8 paddle it RIPS in the sand.  Never tried a 250F in the sand though, probably have to keep it at redline to get it to go anywhere  :driving:   The 450F in the sand is a MONSTER...  My buddies KTM 525SX with no paddle was rippin up Pismo last year !

yea mostly dirt around here..but ive been going to the dunes alot here lately and my dirt tire is bald so im just gunna leave this one till i get a dirt tire (like i have time to ride it anyway) and the 250F actually doesnt do bad at all in the sand i dont have much to compare it too im sure a 450f would be alot better. but if i didnt have paddles im sure thats a whole diff story.

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

Some of my present and recent toys that have been sold.....

Have.......

allpics129.jpg

allpics128.jpg

Still have but getting sold, plus I just picked up an 02 Banshee that I will be doing up for myself

79_12.jpg

Recently sold......

Picture001.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Theres a good amount more in the mix but dont feel like posting anymore pics :D

No bikes, jus this....

100_0926.jpg

That thing is so sexy... :wub: So do you ever drive that thing? How does he/she run? :driving:

Hey punkt71, nice graphics... :D

Hell yes i drive it...I drive the piss out of it when i get the chance....It runs like a 2000lb car w/ almost 600 horse should...lol..it runs like a scalded dog when prevoked...but at 60 mph cruisin it sets right at 1600 rpm....so easy on that 93 octane too...its a great all around car...sticks to the curves..rides good...and comes out of the hole like a bullet..traction pending of course..