Beatin' up on the Brits

Dylan06SS

supercharged range rovers are really fast too.  jeep srt8 fast.

No range rover is under 7 seconds to 60. They wern't built for performance. The blown one is the fastest of the pack and still slower than an stock SSS. You can get the regular range rover with the blower on it as well, but it might just break the 7 sec mark, but they are heavy and meant for luxury tourning and definately not for performance. The new escalade is actually pretty damn fast, neck to neck with an SSS. The only SUVs currently on the market that run in the same range as the TBSS aka 13 sec, would be the SRT8, cayenne turbo or turbo S and the ml63amg.

Nice kill Dylan :thumbs:

supercharged range rovers are really fast too.  jeep srt8 fast.

No range rover is under 7 seconds to 60. They wern't built for performance. The blown one is the fastest of the pack and still slower than an stock SSS. You can get the regular range rover with the blower on it as well, but it might just break the 7 sec mark, but they are heavy and meant for luxury tourning and definately not for performance. The new escalade is actually pretty damn fast, neck to neck with an SSS. The only SUVs currently on the market that run in the same range as the TBSS aka 13 sec, would be the SRT8, cayenne turbo or turbo S and the ml63amg.

Nice kill Dylan :thumbs:

Thanks. :thumbs:

I'm trying to tempt my friend Danny into running his Cayenne at the track agains me.... hes put some money into a turbo upgrade and some other goodies... but I think its mostly up top. I think my TBSS feels stronger out of the hole than his porsche, but theres only one way to find out for sure... I already know that his top speed is WAY beyond what I can do.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

What have you got yours up too??? I've had mine to 130 and it was still pulling

I haven't had a chance to really push it since the tune... but I've ridden in his porsche all the way deep into the 150 range and it felt like it had more. Off the line it doesn't feel all the quick but once that turbo spools up it just seems like theres no end in sight for that powerband. From a roll he'd own me... from a dig I think I'd be able to stay ahead of him for a 1/4, but probably not much beyond that.

Anyone know what a Cayenne runs in the 1/4??

Thanks.  :thumbs:

I'm trying to tempt my friend Danny into running his Cayenne at the track agains me.... hes put some money into a turbo upgrade and some other goodies... but I think its mostly up top. I think my TBSS feels stronger out of the hole than his porsche, but theres only one way to find out for sure... I already know that his top speed is WAY beyond what I can do.

One of my friends has a Cayenne Turbo S with the evotech upgrade and claims over 560 at the fly, I raced him once with the blown 4.8is running 9psi, I can get him off the line and likely hold him till, the quarter but the top end on that porsche is nuts, on a roll I'm finished. I have yet to run him in the TBSS or the SRT8 but the SRT8 feels about the same as the beamer due to its lighter weight. The regular cayenne turbo should be no problem for your TBSS, regular cayenne turbos run close to 6 for 0-60 and low 14s for the 1/4. The Cayenne S or regular one is just a joke.

Funny thing...ran a cayenne S this morning on the way into work. I put a car on him out of the hole and it took until 80-90 to make it up and get even with me. If we were running a full quarter, he might have put a nose on me, but highly unlikely. Now if we kept going to 110+, he would have had me.