SS vs bmw

26dub_SS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My truck looks 100 times better than urs...u still have the stock wheels right?...wuts wrong? mny problems? just turn that truck in and get a neon...looks just as good! :yellow_loser:

LMFAO.. yeah... great one... gee how will I ever respond to that?? <----(Sarcasm)

Ok.. I get it now... you're one of those guys who thinks shoe-horning the biggest rims you can under your truck makes it "custom" and then to top it off you tried RACING on 26" rims didn't you?? :crackup:

And your truck looks 100 times better than mine?? Before we even try and go down that road lets make sure you can handle the basic math, b/c obviously basic grammar and spelling (you know... the stuff intelligent adults use) was lost on you right around the same time you dropped out of elementary school.

If all that was too hard for you to understand let me put it in text you can understand:

yer a fukn retard dats wuts rong

As Dylan pointed out in a previous post of yours, everyone on here rags on everyone else. It's pretty much the same on ALL forums, be it Auto, Gaming, Computing, etc. You're also not going to get a lot of respect when you post about wanting to fight a ticket you got for doing 80+ in a 30MPH zone. Ontop of that, thought not quite as important, decent grammer/spelling and typing skills will get you further. I don't take anyone seriously that writes things like "o well u r on my nutz yo dawg"

If all that was too hard for you to understand let me put it in text you can understand:

yer a fukn retard dats wuts rong

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Hahahahaha..... I love you Dylan. Can I rent you out to walk around the local schools and cut up stupid kids backpacks?

Edited by Grim_Smoker (see edit history)

Seriously, the cheating on the girlfriend thing is not cool at all. Guys that cheat are rated really low in my books. It just shows the lack of respect for another person you are supposed to love. If you treat someone your suppose to love that badly, I couldn't imagine how you treat regular people. Cheating is low man and unless you change your ways, I don't see a good future for you. If you keep up the reckless driving and cheating, your only girlfirend will be your right hand or your prison mate.

By the way, Dylan's truck was one of favorite red ones before he sold it. Big rims don't mean the world to everyone.

By the way, Dylan's truck was one of favorite red ones before he sold it.  Big rims don't mean the world to everyone.

That old piece of shit? Why'd ya like that thing?? It didn't even have dub-sixes :jester:

DSC01162.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)