Purchase a supercharger and receive 10% off your n

tbyrne

That's right! Besides being able to take advantage of our deeply discounted supercharger prices you'll also be able to save 10% on your next purchase*. It can be used for gauges, a supercharger pulley upgrade, new exhaust or possibly some suspension mods. This offer is good for all kits ordered between October 22nd and November 15th. Just e-mail us to receive the current supercharger sale price list for your vehicle.

*10% off does not apply to motors, heads and head/cam packages, transmissions and some sale products.

Have a good day,

Tom

Figures you would do that offer when I bought mine in September and am looking to upgrade the pulley. :jester:

He mentioned in the original thread that discounts would be given if you purchased the s-chgr originally through him - on the pulley.

For some reason I'm starting to think a supercharger gives close to the same amount of pleasure as a wife/girlfriend. :D

Just think, you don't have to bring your truck flowers and it never tells you that it just wants to :sleep:

Tom Are you actually a dealer in disguise? Just when we buy one upgrade you're there to tempt us with a new fix :crazy: ! Step away from the charge card, I say again step away from the charge card :jester:

No, not in disguise. He is the preferred vendor at the top. Tbyrne Motorsports. I assume the "T" in Tbyrne is the Tom part.

Tom Are you actually a dealer in disguise? Just when we buy one upgrade you're there to tempt us with a new fix :crazy: ! Step away from the charge card, I say again step away from the charge card :jester:

No, not in disguise. He is the preferred vendor at the top. Tbyrne Motorsports. I assume the "T" in Tbyrne is the Tom part.

Ben I know I'm getting older and pretty slow but I was referring to the OTHER kind of dealer ;) . Give an old Master Chief a break :jester:

Freddie :flag:

We're now taking orders for the new pulleys and should probably see a shipment here by the end of next week. Part numbers and pricing is -

Radix325

3.25 pulley +1psi

$109.99

Radix310

3.10 + 2psi

$109.99

Radix300

3.0 + 3psi

$109.99

Customers that purchased their Radix through us will receive a $35. discount off of this pricing.

Orders can be placed on our website or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE.

Tom

Archived