Sunvisors

chiel

chiel

I have seen this done and it does work well. The key seems to be how long the stick has been in place. If you have a new truck, it will be easier, older like me and you, it can be harder.

Good luck

CD

I have also seen a company or two on eBay that sells a sticker that covers this up.

One was funny something like the stock warning sticker with a picture of a bra with the quote "warning this is a silverado ss equiped with a 6.0 liter engine. the torque from this engine is imense and will possibly allow loose clothing to be torn free of the wearer. Make sure all loose clothing is removed. The manufacturer also warns against: Tight fitting clothing will cut off circulation be sure to remove clothing with tight fitting elastic such as bras and panties"

--I think this is funny but dont think it will go on mine anytime soon

The second company makes a cover up sticker that you can get custom color selections with the SS logo in the proper font. They mainly have avalanche logos but I sent them the Sil. SS logo and they said it can be done. Didnt order since I wanted to see a sample via photo first and they wanted a confirmed order first.