TBSS BURNOUTS

Dylan06SS

pretty cool sometimes i really wish i could do a burnout, but i know i would have to buy stock in a tire company. thats why i bought the drag tires, just for a lil smoke show. btw you better be at the track to put down some #'s i know those 2wd are a good bit quicker in the 1320 than the awd.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

154 views and only 8 comments... geez guys... whats a guy gotta do to impress you jerks??  :jester:

You'd get alot more comments on TBSS.com. :jester: How many of them would positive, I have no idea! :crackup:

Nice vid, the exhaust note is badass! :thumbs:

HAHA!! I know... I posted over there... I can only imagine the responses:

"Too much smoke"

"Thats not the right way to do a burnout"

"Thats not real... you faked it somehow"

"My TBSS makes more hp than yours"

"You went with the wrong exhaust"

Do you have an idea of how fast it is going to run, ballpark idea???

Stock 2wd's are running about 13.8 so I'd like to see mid to low 13's but its gonna come down to launching this thing right and air temps... this thing runs so hot under the hood its silly... the difference in performance on a cold day versus a warm day is night and day... gotta find more ways to cool it down to keep the numbers consistent.

:dunno: Can you hold it in 1st any longer? It sounded like it shifted into second and cut the black strips a little shorter than they could have been...

Yeah... I could've let 1st wind out a little longer, but that parking lot wasn't all that long.

Nice vid dude!!  I would have stood on the brakes longer and held it until the tires blew off the rims...  lol

:cool:

:lol:

I'll keep that in mind for next time :thumbs:

Are the stock RS-A's any better than the LS's that came on the SSS, or are they crap too?

Nice vid dude!!  I would have stood on the brakes longer and held it until the tires blew off the rims...  lol

:cool:

:lol:

I'll keep that in mind for next time :thumbs:

Are the stock RS-A's any better than the LS's that came on the SSS, or are they crap too?

They're pretty much crap too... I'm just stickin with these for a while or until I get 22's for this beast.