look what showed up at my front door !!

04CHASE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get it why would you want to use a scuba tank for a truck.....?

:dunno:

:D I agree with kaotik, you should def spray it on the intercooler. A good amount of WRX guys use the technique to cool everything a bit down and *from what ive read* it helps immensly.

today i walked in my front door and saw this waiting!!

DSC01712.jpg

i wonder what i can use this for?? :devil:

includes; window switch/purge kit/fuel pressure shut off switch and bottle heater ( dont know where the hell that is though :banghead: ) i think it may be back ordered.) and i also got the switch panel for our trucks( its small but you can see it , looke like this installed

INSTALLED HERE

no some of you may think im crazy but im using this to cool down the hot air coming from the blower so im only using about a 50 shot and see what happens.

So what Did that kit Tag u for..?

Did you get the exhaust done yet?

just got it back moments ago, i am going to wire the cutouts soon , ill pos tsome pics of my setup on sunday. im going to havasu for the weekend. I will also be installing 60lb injectors and the n20 kit. track #'s should be here next weekend. :devil:

just got it back moments ago, i am going to wire the cutouts soon , ill pos tsome pics of my setup on sunday. im going to havasu for the weekend. I will also be installing 60lb injectors and the n20 kit. track #'s should be here next weekend. :devil:

Sweet... can't wait to see it run at the track :ughdance:

Archived