look what showed up at my front door !!

04CHASE

today i walked in my front door and saw this waiting!!

DSC01712.jpg

i wonder what i can use this for?? :devil:

includes; window switch/purge kit/fuel pressure shut off switch and bottle heater ( dont know where the hell that is though :banghead: ) i think it may be back ordered.) and i also got the switch panel for our trucks( its small but you can see it , looke like this installed

INSTALLED HERE

no some of you may think im crazy but im using this to cool down the hot air coming from the blower so im only using about a 50 shot and see what happens.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent deceided on weather or not im going to purge on the intercooler. most likley i will. after looking at the direction the window swtich is pretty crazy. but i think i can figure it out. hopefully get this installed before next weekend. truck is currently getting its new exhaust all finished up.

one question , does anyone know where the tach wire is??

you can pull rpm signal from an injector pulse or even one of the coils.  do you have two rpm leads on the window switch or just one?

is there any where behind the gauge cluster? id rahter get it from there. just one rpm switch.

you can pull rpm signal from an injector pulse or even one of the coils.  do you have two rpm leads on the window switch or just one?

is there any where behind the gauge cluster? id rahter get it from there. just one rpm switch.

your better off grabbing the signal where it goes to the computer. The ICP runs its own language. I'll check the wiring diagrams tommorow to let you know for sure. I get you some wire colors too.