Pinks

hot rod truck

oops... didn't really catch the beginning first time... my goof... thought it was the stang's race that didn't happen not the other way round...

nice quick car guys... do think you were being railroaded the last race... "negotiations" anymore are basically do whatever whim rich has at that moment.... funny he was all for giving a load of lengths to them but just last week was it he was not letting the crappy car negotiate length...

not that it would have helped anyway in that one but its just looking like a string pulling to me.... and inconsistant...

That mustang was a piece of crap, why didn't you race the green S-10? I am assuming the S-10 had a 350 in it. Don’t you hate the episodes when they start asking for ridiculous car lengths? The mustang never won a race legitimately.

I think they're doing the last filming for the next season tomorrow night in texas. I hope we win again. :driving:

According to this week's pinks radio they were gonna try to get them to race the s-10 next but not after big boy landed on the windshield. Looks like they had the touch that night... probably would have taken home the truck too.

Edited by OddBall (see edit history)

gotta love that, "These guys are being flexible"

Really wish they'd just run heads up 1 shot deal. Your gonna atleast force one of them to put everything into it. To answer Rich's usual statement "I really wanna see what these ____ can do"

But he likes his 3of5 set so 3of5 heads up with whatever ya got.

My bro had an idea they should just anounce a track and day. Those willing show up look over all others who show up willing. Get 2 who want the other guy's ride and think they can take it. There ya go, your either right or your wrong. a single show could have 2 or 3 lost cars.

These ideas are just spitting in the wind to speed. They're too busy dry humping nascar's leg.