Pics Of My SS Ready For The SEMA Show

Stiff1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can live with the headlights but the nerf bars look ridiculous on a sport truck. And I would probably take off the Chrome Door handles and the Brake Vents dont look so good in Chrome. I would maybe consider doing the Brake Vents in black paint to make them blend with the black wheels, deep tint and the black SS on the bowtie. What is the rubber flap on the underside of the Radiator support for? I would move an intercooler (if that is what it is) to behind the bumper grille.

but thats just my humble opinion I love monochromatic.

P.S. the exhaust through that sick roll pan is a trick idea. Never would have though of that one on my own.

Have fun at SEMA.

Edited by Barney (see edit history)

Not feelin the step bars, handles, or headlights... but still looks really good.  :thumbs:

I can live with the headlights but the nerf bars look ridiculous on a sport truck. And I would probably take off the Chrome Door handles and the Brake Vents dont look so good in Chrome. I would maybe consider doing the Brake Vents in black paint to make them blend with the black wheels, deep tint and the black SS on the bowtie. What is the rubber flap on the underside of the Radiator support for? I would move an intercooler (if that is what it is) to behind the bumper grille.

but thats just my humble opinion I love monochromatic.

P.S. the exhaust through that sick roll pan is a trick idea. Never would have though of that one on my own.

Like I said before, the side steps will be coming off after the show. I have to show my main sponsors products while I'm there. As for the door handles, I like them. They are not the cheap stick on plastic pieces like you normally see. They are a full replacement chrome plated billet piece that looks and feels great everytime I grab the handle.

I think that the head lights make the front end look pretty mean for just being a quick swap. It keeps everything looking dark and evil up front. :devil:

if we had a rollpan like that i would get it for my truck, still wanting one, but i need cutouts for my exhaust

The roll pan is the same one that everybody else here on the site has, BSER. I just made a few modifications to it to make it what you see. It really wasn't that hard.

Where did u get that grill thats nice and the exhaust is sick !!!!!

The company that I work for (Realwheels) custom built the grille. It was a pain to do, but it looks sweet in person. :cheers: