World Series

hot rod truck

I am going to sound unAmerican and I did have a house in Montreal and NY growing up, but I hate Baseball. If you are not at the game drinking a beer every few minutes its the most boring sport in the world. It is too slow to keep my attention.

Lacrosse, Hockey, Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Tennis, anything else..... just no Baseball for me!!

I am going to sound unAmerican and I did have a house in Montreal and NY growing up, but I hate Baseball. If you are not at the game drinking a beer every few minutes its the most boring sport in the world.  It is too slow to keep my attention.

Lacrosse, Hockey, Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Tennis, anything else..... just no Baseball for me!!

Oh, I hear you. The only time I watch is the World Series.

7 games max...no problem. Read the sports page to see who might make it or ask my boys what's happening :D

Went to the game tonight. Had upper deck tickets right behind home plate, great seats. Kenny Rogers was amazing. The tigers got the job done. It wasn't a huge offensive game and Jones almost blew it for the tigers in the 9th, but the Tigers defense bailed him out of the inning. The tickets were expensive, but I would pay it all over again just for the experience. Took my mom and dad who I dont get to see to much since moving out of state to Ohio.

Tigers in 6 games should seal it up.