Front End Alignment

2003SilvSS

I believe it's time for a front end alignment for my 03 SS. I am pushing 70,000 miles out of it now. I put new tires all the way around about 15,000 miles ago. I rotated the tires a couple of weeks ago and noticed the front tires were wearing terrible on the inside side of the tread. The inside treads were almost bald!!! Anyhow, I moved the fronts to the back and the backs to the front. I was planning to take it to the dealer this week and have it aligned. How much should I kind of expect to pay? Is it a real big deal to have done? On my blazer, I had it done a few years ago at a shop and it costed me around 70$ and wow, what an improvement. The handling of my SS has really started to decline as well. That's probably because it's riding on the inside tread. Oh well, time to get it fixed.

Brian

I made an appointment this morning to get the front end alignment done on Wed at 8am.  I asked how much it would cost and the lady said it was estimated at 1.8 hrs or 103$.  We'll see.  I always seem to have the worse luck.

Brian

Go somewhere else, I payed 60 bucks...