26dub_SS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was an abandoned field dylan...excuse me for calling it a track... :D

Dude, to avoid this shit again, you might as well tell the truth RIGHT away. Sounds like you have a little problem with compulsive lying even though it is little fibs that you make up. That will get you into a lot of trouble in life. I don't understand what you are all about.

Dude, to avoid this shit again, you might as well tell the truth RIGHT away. Sounds like you have a little problem with compulsive lying even though it is little fibs that you make up. That will get you into a lot of trouble in life. I don't understand what you are all about.

hey ss silv...dont be judging me man...I never lie about anything I say..Im not trying to start nothing. If you dont have anything good to say..then keep your opinions to yourself.

hey ss silv...dont be judging me man...I never lie about anything I say..Im not trying to start nothing. If you dont have anything good to say..then keep your opinions to yourself.

Easy buddy.... Everything will be ok. That's what forums are about is expressing your views and opinions about certain topics..

...That's what forums are about is expressing your views and opinions about certain topics...

dude...NOBODY asked you.....!!! :jester:

lumberg_disagrees.jpg

its for the naked HO's in gASSoline alley anyways! duh!! :lol:

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)

...That's what forums are about is expressing your views and opinions about certain topics...

dude...NOBODY asked you.....!!! :jester:

lumberg_disagrees.jpg

its for the naked HO's in gASSoline alley anyways! duh!! :lol:

Hey listen here, bub... who asked you anything!? :jester:

domesticethug.jpg

Yeah, gASSoline alley is cool as hell!!

What did you do?? Sounds like a pretty bad punishment.

LOL don't ask, he was swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Hows the TBSS doing?

Doing good, I couldn't be happier with it. I know you asked earlier, but it's for sure a helluva lot faster than my dodge now. :devil: