Silverado SS / HD Race

BenKey

I've been on the Harley site, I know - keep your comments to yourself, and read a thread about a Silverado SS that has challenged one of the HD owners to a race next Friday, I believe in San Angelo, TX. Unsure of the locale of the track.

The SS truck is blown with a centrifugal. Should be a cool race to hear about, or watch. There is talk of getting a video. So if it is posted, you'll be able to get on their site and watch. I may ask if he'll send to me to post over here, especially if the SS wins :jester: But, not a necessity.

Anyone close by?

I have provided the link so you can read what has been posted about it. Not to give an avenue for another internet brawl. "Friendly" competition is fun.

NHTOC

-Ben

That is our own slimsoftball. I guess you missed the race setup. Look in the marathon post, 11th page, 6-7th reply from the top. Slimsoftball and slingshot setup to race on the 31st. slingshot has the centrifugal part wrong.

Twisted irony: Both trucks will be running the Eaton M112 blower, one from the factory, the other from a kit.

That may be the way they were billing it on the HD site but isn't really the case.

I told him that I was may be in Abilene that weekend to play in a softball tourney and was up for a little friendly competition that friday night because the local track there in Ablilene is having test and tune/grudge night. More of a "I will be there and run with you" type of thing. I wouldn't really call it a challenge.

If I am up there it should be interesting just to see where I am at. I fly out to Fla on Sunday so the whole thing (tourney/track) is still up in the air if you ask my wife.

Archived