Any Rhino Owners??

04CHASE

i got me a rhino, pretty stock, 660 ,2006 just a computer, digi gauges, big itp wheels and tires.and thats about it. of course i need to mod it and im looking for some rhino forums that have some good knowledge. first thing im looking into doing is long travel.

i just saw that kms had a supercharger for them at the local offroad show and it tops out at over 70 mph and does donuts.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im really just taking over payments so its not that expensive, i usually go out to glamis , took it out to river last weekend but i popped a tire on all the dam boulders. i like the sand better.

well im really just taking over payments so its not that expensive, i usually go out to glamis , took it out to river last weekend but i popped a tire on all the dam boulders. i like the sand better.

ummm... :banghead:

I'm tryin to keep up and you...you bastaard!! :jester:

congrats on the toy!! :thumbs:

Right on, I bought a 450r at the end of last season. I only got to take it out once then it got too hot. I went to ocatillo, I gotta get some paddles for glamis or gordons well. I'm ready to go ride again though! All my buddies are tryin to get me to go to the first big desert trip this weekend. But I said no way, I got the drags this weekend :cheers:

RHINO EVERYTHING

first thing you need to buy is a HMF pipe for it that'd run u around 400 bucks

then you gotta get the CDI box that takes the governor off and lets you go 55 mph instead of like 40-44 that costs like 225 bucks. then get the long travel.

then get a stereo system with 1 -2 10" woofers under the seats. that should get you started! rhinos are the coolest thing ever made...besides the SSS. :devil:

edit: is yours the blue special edition? post pics of it. how much you owe on it after you take over payments? im buying one soon!

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

A guy I work with is racing one in the Baja 1000 this or next weekend, or at least that's my understanding. They did a prerun of most of the course last weeeknd which went extremely well, but he got :puke: from eating at a taco stand down there :crackup:

i sell coke, :D for coca cola. its a job but thats not the only thing i do , i have alot o fmoney saved from a when my pops died.

Anyway, i do have the governer disable thing already , i can get it up to about 50 with the big wheels i have on it. its not the speacial edition its the regular green one, i would like to change the plastice but i dont think that will be the first thing, i just want it to be as fun as possible off road.

My step dad use to be the Production manager for the mid-western coke division until they told him he had to take early retirement. They gave him no reason why they let him go. It is all about money issues, he has been with them for 20 years. Sorry about your dad. Hope your saving some of that money as well :thumbs:

how could i forget shocks.....shocks make a HUGE difference. i'd spend a pretty penny on the shocks...you get what u pay for!....and get the seat that goes in the back and a extended roll bar.....damn theres so much you can do with these things