Any Rhino Owners??

04CHASE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we motorcross guys think of the Rhino's as dirtbikes with training wheels (and quads too) :devil: But those things are pretty sick. Just watch out... they roll over quick.. I saw one rolling down a bowl in Pismo last year ... with no one in it. I guess it rolled over the dudes ribs or something when it threw him out, and he got pretty messed up. :smash:

that blue rhino is bad ass.

i know they flip easy i have almost done it a few times, im always worried that my leg will fall out and get crushed. i know a nurse at a hostpitol and she asked wtf are rhinos?people always come in because of them. im looking too quite a bit of saftey to it as well, (4 point harness's leg bars, and a bad ass front bumper) i already bent the stock front bumper from a head on with a rail last time out in glamis.

Yeah dude, 75% of those rails are driven by drunk ass morons in Glamis. My brother witnessed a lifted golf cart get T-boned by a 1000+HP rail in Glamis 3-4 years ago... not a pretty site. 2 people died... Just make sure you have a tall ass whip on the back of it so people can see you coming!!!! And have fun of course :thumbs:

yea man im scared shitless at night on a wheeler...when these rails are doin 60 mph over these dunes and ur on a little 3x4 foot wheeler. and as usuall im sure there shitfaced.

edit: hey chase about your legs getting "crushed" have u seen those panels they make for the sides? im sure in cali. you can get those pretty easy.. but on some rhinos they lower the seat height a few inches and widen the seats and throw panels on the sides. it looks bad ass....sure its pretty pricey though.

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

chase,

I have an 06 Grizzly (same motor) and am pretty up on mods you want for power ... I admin at atvtech.net as "dez" ... the 2 racers that finished first in GNCC, we have their builders on our site and they participate as well as are our friends ...

I also have a 50rwhp 450R and an 05 Foreman for trail riding ...