SS Third Brake Light Cover?

Anyone know if there is a chrome/billet third brake light cover with an SS cut out instead of the usual bowtie?

With my SS trailer hitch cover and Shopman SS bowtie, I would love to round out with an SS third brake light cover.

Ebay auction

There is someone out of Cali selling stickers on ebay that go over the center of the third brake light. If you type in Silverado SS in the search box you will find it, they are like 10 bucks. They are the right emblem and look pretty good!

[Now that I just ordered to aluminum cover last night, I see this post! I checked it out on eBay and it looks great. Guess I will order one and then see which one looks best on my Silver SS.

Thanks for sharing this one!

Ebay auction

There is someone out of Cali selling stickers on ebay that go over the center of the third brake light.  If you type in Silverado SS in the search box you will find it, they are like 10 bucks.  They are the right emblem and look pretty good!

Anyone put one of these on their truck? The pics look good, but I wonder how they look in person.

• 2 weeks later...
This isn't a third brake light cover, but it could be wired to be a brake light.  I just have this plugged into the cigarette lighter and its about the same brightness as the tail lamps.

ss_action.jpg

Thats hot where did you get it :chevy:

Now thats BAD ASS  so tell us ?

Here's the link... SS Vehicle Window Display

Sorry for the delay. They also do custom ones too with anything you want on them. I had one done for my Trans am that is also on the site now.