Exhaust Clip

NorCalSS

Here's a clip of my new exhaust setup. I heard this setup on Adam's (Adams2003) truck a couple of months ago and really liked it. The only difference is I'm running TOG headers instead of his Pacesetters.

I'm N/A, but it is pretty loud with the cutouts open, so I can imagine those who are F.I. or have L.T. headers it will be plenty louder as you've heard Chase's truck. It's also nice and quiet when they're closed. Enjoy!

th_SilveradoSS5.jpg

th_SIlveradoSSExhaust3-1.jpg

sound sweird when it decelerates from a rev. almost lik eits choking, i know videos dont do the sound justice though.

the video quality I converted the video from was set at its lowest, so i can see the way it sounds from the clip but it breathes plenty though.

quote=04CHASE,Oct 26 2006, 08:49 PM]sound sweird when it decelerates from a rev. almost lik eits choking, i know videos dont do the sound justice though.

:withstupid: great tone, but sounds kinda weird on the decel. prob doesnt sound like that in person...still sounded sick on the rev!

Edited by AJSmyth (see edit history)