Sad Day....totaled

backinblack

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man sorry to hear about your truck... I'm glad your GF is ok though. You gotta get another SSS to tow that boat around with!! :thumbs:

Ya man the boat looks so nice behind that thing. I pulled it out to the dealer to get winterized the other day with the Trailblazer. I was suprised how well that thing pulls the boat, it does have a 3.73 rear and the locking differential.

We were talking about it after I got home from work today, I'm going to run the Trailblazer through the winter and then look at picking up something in the spring. I'm not sure what it will end up being yet, hopefully another SSS but I've been thinking maybe a Duramax, I would like a crew cab. I dunno Sierra Denali is an option also. I'll figure it out, I can drive the TB, I don't really need anything right now. But it's gonna need rims, anyone know if the SSS wheels would fit?

i think they are different bolt patterns  :dunno:

Crap...oh well maybe some TBSS wheels then

There has been a lot of complaints about the poor finish on the TBSS wheels ... a cloudy appearance that doesn't buff out. Just and FYI to make sure you look good at them before you fork over the cash.

Sucks about the headache excuse too :crackup:

Can you post a pic of it for us to see?  You dont have to if you dont wish.

I actually didn't take any, I didn't really want to look at it like that.

There has been a lot of complaints about the poor finish on the TBSS wheels ... a cloudy appearance that doesn't buff out.  Just and FYI to make sure you look good at them before you fork over the cash.

gotcha, I was looking on ebay today, people sure are proud of those wheels. I'll find something for it.

Edited by backinblack (see edit history)