Am I going to hell?

TexaSS

I shouldn't laugh at that but this funny as hell. I'm going to hell so we'll all be together down there.   :cheers:

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

I'm going to laugh at this one. No it isn't funny abotu the handicap, but overall it is quite amusing. Besides, I knew long ago that I was going to hell, so no surprise there...

:withstupid: I paved my way there many years ago and it would take a long time to correct the past.

I can honestly say I did not laught at the picture. Sures its kinda funny but i fell really bad for handicapped people and older people i dunno. I guess i kind of have a soft spot for them people. Think about it they dont know what the hell is going on. It would kind of be like me laughting at you because you didnt know what a gas exhanger on a welder is. Not saying that you dont but some people dont. I try not judge people.

Its not funny because of the kid ... it is funny because of the song and how the two different people are using the same line.

If the picture said " Look at this retard " ... then it wouldn't even be remotely funny. That is making fun of handicapped people.

Just my opinion.