mistery miles?

elitesurfer50

My hats off to ya. You r definately the bigger man than. Dude driving your truck aint right. Goes totally against the man code. Now the bitch well, **** is a dime a dozen and its alllll the same. So dont let no one tell you otherwise. Thats a damn cruel joke GOD played on man.

But driving someone elses truck w/o permission. your response was way better than mine wouldve been

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit.......i dont read the forum for like 2 days and i come back to reading this......holy shit is all i can say..................i would have beatin her ass first made her bite the curb etc........then just shoot his ass...

You must have watched American History X recently.... :smash:

thays sucks. good choice to get rid of her, just for principal, should have put him out of his misery, one puch to the face will do nice!!!!! i feel ya. find yourself a nice girl, instead of a skank, i hate girls like thaat reminds me of my ex, :mad::mad:

your the f%&^ man!  :thumbs:

:withstupid: Good use of anger management... I woulda been in jail for assult and battery... (assult resulting in medical attention, for those who didn't know) It sounds like you've got it in with all the good guys... ie: tow truck drivers and cops... :D

you did the right thing (as hard as it may have been) not getting physical with them,it is one less thing they can hold over you should this go to court and I hope it does so you get back what is owed you.Just reading that story got me all bent,You did the right thing kicking that whore to the curb and for that douche bag doesent he have any respect for man law,you know-not f_cking another mans woman,driving his truck or stealing his dog?.