FS: Stock SS 20" wheels/tires, painted

pnblwzd

Set of 4 in excellent condition, no marks or curb rash, very clean inside and out. I even had the hammered on type wheel balance weights removed when the truck was new and rebalanced with tape weights to make sure they wouldn't leave any marks! 3 wheels/tires have 24k miles on them with plenty of tread, one wheel/tire has only 2k miles. Includes caps and lug nuts. Pics avaialble, located in Los Angeles, CA. asking $1250. Prefer a local sale, but can ship at buyer's expense via Fedex ground. I've sold to a couple well known members on here, like Mr P, if you'd like references. Thanks for looking :chevy:

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought for anybody looking, I bought a set of painted wheels over E-bay and when I got them had them shipped to a chrome shop in Cali, they came back beautiful. Seems to me it was about a $100 bucks each.

I'm looking for some stock looking wheels that are 10 inches wide. Does anybody know if wheels can be widened or are 20" X 10 " available?

Still avaialble, price reduced to $1100.

OR

I can break up the set if enough people commit for all 4. Like if you need one or two because yours are curbed, or need one for a spare to use w/large brakes etc.

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)