Not 1 but 2 KILLS SAME NIGHT

H8R

Well, Ladies and GEnts,

Heres the Story, Last night had to go to BJ's for a bunch o Shit, so the truck prob. had about 100-125 lbs of extra crap(I am thinking 0.10 in 1/4 lol) So Iam on my way home on Ritchie HWY and at a light this youger guy in a 3.5sl Maxima looks over, (windows were rolled down temp 65degress) he says hey are those things pretty quick? I said "no , not really" So then he asks.."can I try" so i agree,

before the light turns Green, i load the stocky Convertor a lil bit. And timed the llight perfect.. Mashed the Go Pedal and put 2 Truck lenghts on him right out of the holeshot... I go till about 80mph, and kept about the same 2-3 trucks, . I thought this was a decent kill because i think they are low 15 sec cars.

So ....... NEXT

Very Very Sweet Looking RST extended cab was the next Victim.

turning around and backtracking because i missed my turn at about 75 MPH lol.

I look over and was like Damn Thats Sweet... so we both kind of slow poked it to catch a light. We chatted @ the light . I told him he had a nice truck, he said the same..

Asked him if it was the blower version, he says no..... but headers, and cold air and the square tip catback that comes with it.

I thought he would get me....

I love those RST trucks, so we **** footed off the light cause it was kinda loaded ahead with other cars. Went to the next Turn around, caught the Following light . Same scenario... but this time the guy was a lil more of a racer, he also stagged the truck lightly..We had the green light... THE AWD is the KING..He does a sit and Spin, I on the other hand Had more HOOK THEN BROOKLYN>>>> went to about 65-70 with a few lengths.....

Guy turned off.

I was happy , 2 KILLS and EXTRA weight in the TRUCK.

Also NEVER beat on MY TRUCK that HARD so , I babied her home with a SMILE FROM EAR TO EAR...

:smash::driving:

Also NEVER beat on MY TRUCK that HARD so , I babied her home with a SMILE FROM EAR TO EAR...

:smash:  :driving:

You have an 2003 and never ran your truck hard?!?! Wow, mine is going to just fall apart then cause I give it at least one good throttle stomp everyday. Then I smle ear to ear as well.

Anyways, Good kills, those Maximas do move (especially for the slightly modded/ stock trucks) :chevy:

:smash:  :driving:

You have an 2003 and never ran your truck hard?!?! Wow, mine is going to just fall apart then cause I give it at least one good throttle stomp everyday. Then I smle ear to ear as well.

Anyways, Good kills, those Maximas do move (especially for the slightly modded/ stock trucks) :chevy:

Well ,I try not to beat on it... Only when there is someone messing with me...

Otherwise your racing yourself...and in that case you would allways win...... Hmm ...Maybe I should beat on it more....lol

I wanna do my Maiden Voyage @ the track before the Tranny pops...lol

:lol:

:driving:

i about bought a RST extended cab..black with red racing stripes 20's brakes and rotors etc. but they wanted like 8 more grand then they wanted for the SSS. my friend has a SCSB rst white with black stripes,its a standard we've raced a few times and hes never beat me...

i about bought a RST extended cab..black with red racing stripes 20's brakes and rotors etc. but they wanted like 8 more grand then they wanted for the SSS. my friend has a SCSB rst white with black stripes,its a standard we've raced a few times and hes never beat me...

I really love the upgraded brakes, and the rear roll pan is SUPER PIMP...

Plus the GMC nose is equal to me as the SS