Quik

been thinking of boost again but trying to weight in the cost

boosted found out i can get what i need for about 1500 for a turbo

FMIC probably had for 150

piping and maybe clamps 450

400 for BOV and Wastgate

headers/manifolds stocke 6.0s or see if a LS7 would work

single exhaust

NA i need custom headers 1 7/8s, which about 1000 when done, need duals which probably 500 or more depending

direct port N20 1000 or so

just havent put a finger on exactly which route i want yet, and dont say my limit is the rear since i now will have my 14bolt soon

so give me your insite on what would you do

ulitmate goal is 10 slip in daily trim

Edited by Quik (see edit history)

Glad someone is still around :D

so quiet here lately

I say boosted, I am still amazed we are not talking about how that guy went 11.xx with an STS.

Front mount might be a challenge (underhood temps) but I wont want to line up against anything you are runnning Quik :cool:

I want to see TT, with them mid mount, like that TBSS guy has them, a smaller turbo but it might have better boost characteristics (SP :banghead: )

Compared to Quick he's about stock. :jester:

Have you considered going with a D1SC? If you go turbo though, you may want to look into something like the W2W type design. That was a very fast and trouble free setup for the most part.

Compared to Quick he's about stock.  :jester:

Have you considered going with a D1SC? If you go turbo though, you may want to look into something like the W2W type design. That was a very fast and trouble free setup for the most part.

if i would boost i would got with a Quik & 1st try design. we already got alot figured out in our thoughts. but i jsut see my current setup being good for boost unless i spedn some bucks. i do want it tho....