RIM & TIRE

SS1316

:banghead: NEED 1 or 2 CHROME SS RIM & 1 TIRE :banghead:

On the celphone trying to text and hit a curb cracked the rim and rip the tire. Small scratch on rear rim.

DAMN CELPHONES!!! :mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not Blaming the phone still was my falt and could have been avoided

just buy another ss.  whats another 30k or so when you've got a few hundred k wrapped up in those other vehicles in your sig.  :seeya:

:withstupid: Rich!

UK ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods!! I bought my SS at Toyota on Nicholasville. I was born and rasied there in the good old LEX!!!! Lived there 19 years and now im in panama shitty!!

Im not RICH just blessed I will buy a new one if I have to but it will be a waste with my first of the year plans of lowering and 24" rims.

This post is about buying a rim or two from someone who wants to sell not about what I have or can get

Im not RICH just blessed I will buy a new one if I have to but it will be a waste with my first of the year plans of lowering and 24" rims.

This post is about buying a rim or two from someone who wants to sell not about what I have or can get

:withstupid:

Stay on topic fellas. :nono:

I think SSThunder was looking for one or two wheels so why dont you guys split the cost of the wheels in half