Holty's new best time

Holty

nice times , anything new for mods?

nope nothing new, just changed to a Reichard Racing pulley and pinned the crank. of course, tuning and lots of it. i'm now 2bar, speed density, open loop.

special thanks to dewmanshu for helping me with my ve and timing. good job!

Awesome!! You know...all you do is make me beat on my truck harder. When I see those kind of times. I have very similar mods but my tune wasn't right last time I was at the track (13.54 1.79) I'm pretty sure I'm in the 12 sec range now, but I have plans for SD in the near future. I may be asking a few questions about tuning SD. Also I know Popeye55 will probably be going SD as well. One question, did your fuel economy suffer when you changed over to SD? Believe it or not I drive mine daily (60 miles rt) right now.

Dave

Awesome!! You know...all you do is make me beat on my truck harder. When I see those kind of times. I have very similar mods but my tune wasn't right last time I was at the track (13.54  1.79) I'm pretty sure I'm in the 12 sec range now, but I have plans for SD in the near future. I may be asking a few questions about tuning SD. Also I know Popeye55 will probably be going SD as well. One question, did your fuel economy suffer when you changed over to SD? Believe it or not I drive mine daily (60 miles rt) right now.

Dave

i drive mine daily, well, almost daily 60miles round trip to/from work also. my SD tune is a work inprgs so fuel mileage isn't that great, but not really any better or worse than before so....

let me hear ya holla!!! kick ass there holt (even though your tilte makes a fag). I gotta tell ya, I saw that "1 Message" on my phone and I was like... :uhoh: he's gonna flip me crap. LOL What spark table did you end up running? Scan/Log??!?! Hell yeh man! 12.5?!?!?!!? Look at that 60' :eek::D

fww, he is only suffering MPG cuz we are troubleshooting his spark/kr and have him entering pe on the street quicker than most (hence poor fuel economy).

Edited by dewmanshu (see edit history)