Pros:

That I don't own it any more

Cons:

too numerous to write inthe 700 characters allowed

Overall Review:

They got to be kidding Cracker Jack has a better truck

:dunno:

plus titans are slow

[No no the new body ones. The interiors are really really nice in the new silverados.

Yea, FINALLY....after every other big name beefed up their looks

:lol: looks like the new silverado but with nissan emblems :lol:

Nissan-Titan-pan.jpg

chevrolettruck_silverado1500crewcab2wd_2007_450x225.jpg

they look disgutingly similar... IMO

:lol: looks like the new silverado but with nissan emblems :lol:

You mean looks like the Titan but with the Chevy emblems :D

Exactly! Chevy has taken a little bit from Nissan and others to make the new Silverado...WOW that was difficult from an engineering standpoint.

:dunno:

plus titans are slow

Not as slow as you think...drive one and you will see. It is definitely no comparison to the SS

Edited by mwarren (see edit history)

you are right titans are not slow @ all they are actually pretty nice trucks, one snuck up on me today, and it sounded like it had exhaust work done to it, sounded really mean, great choice in trucks good luck with the marraige and the truck - late

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy those trucks are horrible, you should of just got a 2007 vmax :(

whats really horrible is sitting through 8:09 of that stupid f'in video you have posted with your sig. that was the dumbest waste of time and im ashamed to say i even watched the whole thing. you must be friends with 26 dub. :dupe:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy those trucks are horrible, you should of just got a 2007 vmax :(

whats really horrible is sitting through 8:09 of that stupid f'in video you have posted with your sig. that was the dumbest waste of time and im ashamed to say i even watched the whole thing. you must be friends with 26 dub. :dupe:

So what crawled up your :crazy: this morning?

Them things have so much room and u can get a pretty kick sound system! Nice choice I like that silver!

The room in the crew cab is unbelievable. That was a huge selling point for me b/c with my recent marriage I have inherited 3 step children...so more room was needed.

I know everyone on here loves their SS (as I really enjoyed mine) but some are just way too quick to bash others choice of trucks. Thanks to those who gave positive comments.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-prob...dealer-service/

I didn't need to look any further into owning a titan after reading thru this forum board and the amount of problems per owner!It is staggering reading some of the complaints and makes Chevy look like Toyota as far as dependability goes!This truck without question hands down is the winner of the least reliable truck award!Christ some never even got 2,000 miles on there truck before it left them on the side of the road stranded!

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-prob...dealer-service/

I didn't need to look any further into owning a titan after reading thru this forum board and the amount of problems per owner!It is staggering reading some of the complaints and makes Chevy look like Toyota as far as dependability goes!This truck without question hands down is the winner of the least reliable truck award!Christ some never even got 2,000 miles on there truck before it left them on the side of the road stranded!

I have seen these on there b/c I am a member there as well. A lot of the Titan problems were with the first year model (which can be somewhat expected). I would venture to say that in the long run Nissan will be putting together a more reliable truck then most of the so-called big three...and probably won't be stealing design features like Chevy.

I have seen these on there b/c I am a member there as well. A lot of the Titan problems were with the first year model (which can be somewhat expected). I would venture to say that in the long run Nissan will be putting together a more reliable truck then most of the so-called big three...and probably won't be stealing design features like Chevy.

:icon_bs:

Slow down there with the stealing ideas, if you rewind a little bit, a lot of the pickups of late have the big "semi" look. F-150, titan, the new silverado, the new tundra, even the old tundra, furthermore there was a certain design that was used (i forgot the name of the designer) by practically every car european car manufacturer. It is noticible in the new BMW, mercedes, lexus and audio sloping back end and tailights. Many car manufactures "steal" some more obvious then others, the GM northstar engine was supposedly copied and made into the toyota V8. however, it is not patented so it went out the door, theres a bunch of fishy dealings, i dunno about stealing just car companies going in with the current market trend, people want big trucks that look like semis, thats what they get.

personally not my go, now when im driving my truck i feel like im driving a midsized.