Offical BSER Roll Pan List 11/10/06

Ok I'm getting enough of you asking so I'm starting a new batch of roll pans.

The roll pans will be $345 including shipping to the lower 48 if you live elsewhere shipping will be more.

The pans are heavy high quality fiberglass. Any decent body shop can fit one in an hour or so. Some trimmming etc. may need to be done since each trucks body cladding is slightly different. The most common thing is that the bottom drivers side needs to be trimmed.

You will not be able to use your stock hitch. If you want to tow you will need a hidden hitch and and fold away tag holder; both are available from several vendors I got mine from Stylin Concepts.

These pans can be molded in but I don't reccomended it. Several members here have done it and are happy with the result. At least one guy has run his exhaust out the pan; it is more than sturdy enough to be cut for exhaust outlets but be careful.

It takes about 2 weeks to get the pans to you once I get the orders. All orders must be prepaid...sorry i've had to many problems getting payment otherwise.

I accept paypal ([email protected]) or call me if you want to use MasterCard/Visa.

You can contact me by Pm or call me at 316-858-1197, this is my Line-X store. You can also ask question here; I'll try to check it regularly.

I will enter you name on this thread once I get your payment.

Thanks,

Bob

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim has paid that's 3.

You can mail me a money order if you want, the address is:

Line-X

167 S. Washington

Wichita, KS 67202

It's easier to call me (316-858-1197) with Credit card info or use paypal. If you use a money order I won't add you to the list until I recieve the payment. Remember to include your shipping address and a daytime phone number and if it is a home or business address.

Bob

Is it easy to install a hide-a-way hitch with one of these pans?

Also  what is the AVG. people pay to have them installed?

Bet there is a huge difference in the weight of this V.S stock SS  bumper.

:cool:

A hidden hitch is easy to install and works well with the roll pan, ...might take you 20 min.

Installation costs vary widely I've heard anywhere from $100 up. I would expect it to be more than that though. Fitting takes less than an hour for a decent body shop but it has to be painted too.

If I remeber right you save about 80lbs on the weight.