Offical BSER Roll Pan List 11/10/06

Zack has paid...that's 4 confirmed orders. I will start on them this weekend. :cheers:

I have several other guys who said they want one but haven't paid. If you want in on this batch I will need a confirmed (paid) order by Wen the 22nd. It will most likely after the first of the year before I do another batch.

Expect your roll pans in about 2 weeks...Thanksgiving may slow me down a little but I'll try to get them out ASAP.

Thanks,

Bob

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys the extra is gone :mad:

If you want a roll pan now you will need to start a new batch. This means i need 4 more orders before i build them.

For those of you that got in on this order, your roll pan should ship by the end of the week.

Merry Christmas,

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

For everyone who ordered on this batch....I finally got them shipped out today. Sorry for the delay....be on the look out for your FedEx guy they should be arriving in a few days.

For those of you who want to get in on a new batch you will have to wait until after the hollidays. It took me way too long to get this batch done because my schedule is so packed and I'm a bit burned out on building them.

Have a Merry Chrismas everyone :)

Bob

• 1 month later...

From the pictures it looks like the cladding and the rollpan are all one piece. Did you get custom work done to make it look this good or is that (cladding and rollpan) what you are selling. If this is the case I will definately be interested myself!! Either way yours looks fantastic!! :thumbs: