Pics of my S/C SS

thanks mario, you definatly need to drive it. i ended up being at the shop till 9 pm working on the wheels... balance machine needed to be calibrated and no one was there, so i took me a few hours and a few pounds of weights. but no vibration :thumbs: oh ya and the road force balance showed that yet ANOTHER Pirelli is out of round :mad: that makes THREE out of 5 tires bad

looks clean as hell.  just one questions, whats the 2nd optima yellow top for if its not hooked up to anything?

haha i knew i shoulda included that in the post..... i have like 2k of stereo stuff in the bed that ive been waiting several weeks for the comapny to custom install all of it.... they happen to have my isolator and wiring at their shop, never got arorund to installing it. battery has only been there for a week or so. think of it this way, if i have jumper cables i dont need another car!! jk :yellow_loser:

thanks mario, you definatly need to drive it. i ended up being at the shop till 9 pm working on the wheels... balance machine needed to be calibrated and no one was there, so i took me a few hours and a few pounds of weights. but no vibration :thumbs: oh ya and the road force balance showed that yet ANOTHER Pirelli is out of round  :mad: that makes THREE out of 5 tires bad

I know that "drive" is gonna cost me like 7 grand :D

Are you considering swapping out the tires? If so, what tires are you looking at?

I know that "drive" is gonna cost me like 7 grand  :D

Are you considering swapping out the tires?  If so, what tires are you looking at?

no it will only cost $5,800 :jester: im thinking maybe some nittos, possibly the BFG KDW2. anyone have any sugestions?

I know that "drive" is gonna cost me like 7 grand  :D

Are you considering swapping out the tires?  If so, what tires are you looking at?

no it will only cost $5,800 :jester: im thinking maybe some nittos, possibly the BFG KDW2. anyone have any sugestions?

If I'm gonna go off, might as well go off. I can think of another $1000 worth of goodies to go with that SC.

where are you from and where is the that did the work?thanks

i am located between the broward and dade areas, in hallandale beach, fl. i did the work myself, kelley performance at kelley chevrolet :flag:

Those BF tires look awesome.  I haven't seen them on an SS yet.

post-8994-1163292297_thumb.jpg

ya its got a big contact patch, and it looks like it throws the water pretty well. had them on the cobalt ss s/c, liked them alot.