Pics of my S/C SS

where are you from and where is the that did the work?thanks

i am located between the broward and dade areas, in hallandale beach, fl. i did the work myself, kelley performance at kelley chevrolet :flag:

The folks at Kelly Chevrolet do great work. They fixed my tie-rod issue and re-aligned the truck perfect. In addition to that, I made a great contact with John. He really knows his stuff.

The delaership where I bought my truck is 2 miles from my house. Kelly Chevrolet is 30 miles from my house and will be the only place I will ever take my truck to from now on.

Did I mention the have a dyno! :crazy:

where are you from and where is the that did the work?thanks

i am located between the broward and dade areas, in hallandale beach, fl. i did the work myself, kelley performance at kelley chevrolet :flag:

The folks at Kelly Chevrolet do great work. They fixed my tie-rod issue and re-aligned the truck perfect. In addition to that, I made a great contact with John. He really knows his stuff.

The delaership where I bought my truck is 2 miles from my house. Kelly Chevrolet is 30 miles from my house and will be the only place I will ever take my truck to from now on.

Did I mention the have a dyno! :crazy:

def gonna look that place up from now on for my more complicated installs.

Do I hear a awd dyno??

DAYM thats the nicest 06 ive seen yet and definately one of the nicest sss.. clean stance, btw it says in your sig you have a ground force 2/3 drop... howd you get that? don't they only sell a 2/2 kit?

thanks alot..... :D i dont know why i put that, i have groundforce shocks and groundforce torsion keys, beltech shackles in the rear (2")