New n/a record 12.14

2bseen

Still working on the tune but ran a 12.14 at 109mph. I still have problems with traction but had a 1.64, 1.68 and 1.69 60 ft. I also run 12.16 and 12.20 at 110. I let the air down but just couldnt get it to hook. Also only shifting at 6300 rpms, next time it will be more like 6700. Oh I was running thu the mufflers. I opened the cutouts and run the 12.16. Temps was low 60s at the track. I want to run high 11s on motor b/f I hook the bottle up. Maybe next time.

awd with flp level 5 trans. Motor is a c5r 7.0 427 ci, fast 90 intake, ls2 90 t.b., et performance heads, 11.5 to 1 comp and a big cam. The track wasnt prepped today, I was doing john force burnouts from just in front of the water box thu the stagging lane trying to get the tires to hook. I spin once about 100 ft and I am running nitto drag radials on all 4s.

awd with flp level 5 trans.  Motor is a c5r 7.0 427 ci, fast 90 intake, ls2 90 t.b., et performance heads, 11.5 to 1 comp and a big cam.  The track wasnt prepped today, I was doing john force burnouts from just in front of the water box thu the stagging lane trying to get the tires to hook.  I spin once about 100 ft and I am running nitto drag radials on all 4s.

Killer times :thumbs:

What size drag radials are you running ??

I dont have the specs on the cam with me, I was at steele,al.

Because he don't know the specs :D

It's one of my cams. It's in the low 240's.. and I don't like very much split. I love single patterns and only 4* of split for nitrous applications with a "fbody exhaust" and 2* with a vette or truck dual exhaust. LSA and ICL is determined by the weight, gearing, and overall package.