I think I'm going crazy

So i know every has there own opinion and posting this post will probably just confuse me more but i just had to :dunno: . I have read a lot about the radix and i know everyone swears by them but after doing research they seem to be the least effecient, the roots type in general and i think i would be better off going with a centrifugal ie vortech because of being 2wd. But i have herd the twin screw types are very good as far as technology, but i know the whipple and kenne bell are not very good in most people opinions because of there lack a i. c. ?? how hard is it to custam an i.c. and with one will it out perform the radix?? With a good intercooler and the right tuning it seems that a twin screw would be the best type????? I've been thinkg about this a lot :banghead: and i'm still a few months away from geting one??

Long post i know appreciate the input

someone on perftrucks just put in a intercooler on their whipple and it looke to be nice, there is some tweaks that need to be made but it can be made to make some nice power.

on a side note we have talked and you have seen what the vortech can do, im working on making it do even more right now, with a few tweaks and a head unit upgrade. so it should be a completely new beast next time out.

i think it is a good idea your worried about traction because that is somethign critical in drag racing, alot of power isnt useful unless your putting it to the ground.

So i know every has there own opinion and posting this post will probably just confuse me more but i just had to :dunno: .  I have read a lot about the radix and i know everyone swears by them but after doing research they seem to be the least effecient, the roots type in general and i think i would be better off going with a centrifugal ie vortech because of being 2wd.  But i have herd the twin screw types are very good as far as technology, but i know the whipple and kenne bell are not very good in most people opinions because of there lack a i. c. ?? how hard is it to custam an i.c. and with one will it out perform the radix??  With a good intercooler and the right tuning it seems that a twin screw would be the best type?????  I've been thinkg about this a lot  :banghead:  and i'm still a few months away from geting one??

Long post i know appreciate the input

maybe you could find some locals and go for a ride in some different setups to see what you like, sounds like you have some time to play with

IMO i would go with a radix or a vortech... Centrifical is good for your street/strip truck, but roots is hard to beat. Look at all the big FI drag cars and you'll notice they have the roots style s/c's...however, if you look at what chase has got going on, you'll notice that the centrifical is a good system when it comes to upgrades... you can put bigger units on fairly easily and change pulleys too... It all comes down to what YOU want... you can ask for advise and you'll get mixed feelings about everything, but do your research, and be confident when you buy, that you are getting the best unit for what you want to do...

:thumbs:

-Cody