What American accent do you have?

Juse821

http://gotoquiz.com/what_american_accent_do_you_have

You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

From Texas lived on west coast for 15 years.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've lived in too many places to have a distinct accent."

Translation = I'm a mutt ...  :jester:

Son you'd best pull in yer horns and quit kickin' up a row... :jester:

Big hat .... no cattle ....

*** translation for all the none cowpokes out there ...... ALL TALK NO WALK

Big hat .... no cattle ....
'Round these parts it's "All hat, no cattle" :jester:

Heard another great one two weeks ago, a new restaurant/bar opened in town and six of us went for a power lunch, there was a line outside the door and it was obvious we would have to go elsewhere for lunch and one of the guys said "my gawd there's more action here than a whorehouse on nickel night" :lol:

i got the same but im from cal-i-for-ni-a.

Hell Yeah California LOVE baby!!! WEST SIDE!!! :cool:

:withstupid: I'm from California but got:

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

What American accent do you have?

Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Wow, they were right on. I grew up in RI and moved to AK 10 years ago. Funny thing is all my friends say they can only ppick up my "accent" when I egt frustrated or aggrevated. :lol: